MADE IN THE USA!
- The arms are available in a long passenger side 2 hole, and a short single hole driver side
- Arms are machined to accept GM one ton tie rod ends, 2010L-2234R and use factory style conical washers
- These arms have the correct parallel angle machined to set the tie rod surface flat with the axle
- Steering arm dimensions 4 3/4" from center stud to tie rod eye, 7 1/8" from center stud to drag link eye
- Sky Manufacturing alloy heat treated black oxide studs available below
- Arms are CNC machined USA 1018 steel-Manufactured in Oregon!
- Sold in pairs, or driver and passenger separately
- Steering arms are a 4 stud design, but will still fit 3 stud knuckles
Steering Arm Info:
Our steering arms are CNC machined out of ASTM A572 Grade 50 steel. We previously have used 1018 steel, but switched to a more rigid material (A572). Grade 50 is a very strong low allow steel that fulfills our exceptionally high strength requirements, and is particularly strong for applications in which it is riveted or bolted. ASTM A572 Grade 50 is considered a "workhorse" grade and is widely used in many applications. Steel mills produce channel and heavy beams with Grade 50. It is commonly used in structural applications, heavy construction equipment, building structures, heavy duty anchoring systems, boom sections, structural steel shapes, and applications that require high strength per weight ratio.
*Tensile strength: 65,000 psi
*Yield strength: 50,000 psi