MADE IN THE USA!
- CNC machined from 1018cd steel bar
- Spring less king pin pre load design. Pre load adjuster and T1 king pin bushing wear plate included
- 5 stud design to work with stock knuckles, Reid Racing knuckles as well as most other after market knuckles
- Arms use tapered nuts to add resistance to side shear
- Arms are designed to directly line up with lower tie rod location allowing the installer to sand which the rod end joint between upper and lower bolt retaining points-thus creating a double shear
- To help clear wheel and tire combinations we have lowered the outer steering arm bolt hole and brought it closer to the tie rod position
- Arms can be used non double shear and have camber correction built to set arms flat with axle
- These arms will fit Reid Racing Ford Dana 60 knuckles, part # D6001F
They will not fit factory Ford knuckles!
- Designed around an 8 inch stroke ram
- Arms do require machining lower tie rod hole to desired size of rod end. Arms come with 3/4 pilot
- Uses factory length studs