MADE IN THE USA!
- Machined from a solid block of steel, the king pin cap is built in to the arm, and a grease zert is provided
- Arms are available in left and right hand, with single or double hole machined for 1 ton Chevy/Ford tie rod ends
- Arms are designed for use with conical nuts and special studs provided by Sky's ($20 Per Arm!)
- A standard Chevy full high steer crossover includes pitman arm, drag link with ends and jamnuts, both left and right arms with stud kits, and tie rod with ends and jamnuts
- Reid Dana 60 Knuckles are the strongest Dana 60 knuckles on the market, cast from high strength ductile iron and beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- 100% interchangeable with a Ford Chevy Dodge kingpin knuckle, except uses stronger Chevy tie rod ends
- 5 holes to accept 5 stud arms (4 bolt arms still fit)
- Cast in steering stop eliminates bent stop bolts
- Ford Knuckles accept one-ton Ford brakes with no modifications required
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" rod end
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks, fully machined and ready for installation!