- Kit has 6 inch eye to eye 3/8th plate steel laser cut shackles with 1/2 and 9/16th holes
- Rear upper shackle hanger is our HD design with a domestic bushing size tube using a common Jeep Wrangler bushing
- The front hangers are designed to let you slide over obstacles, also laser cut and formed, 1/4 inch thick plate. Kit comes with needed hardware
- Front spring hanger may require drilling to 9/16ths depending on what domestic spring you choose, we include both bolt sizes
- We have been using this kit to hang 63 inch Chevy springs with excellent results
BASIC INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: MARK CENTER LINE OR PLUMB BOB AXLE , REMOVE AXLE, AND REMOVE LEAF SPRINGS. MEASURE OUT YOUR NEW LEAF SPRINGS AND MAKE YOU MARKS FOR WHERE YOUR NEW LEAF SPRING HANGER WILL GO. CUT OFF AND SAND EXISTING BRACKETS. TACK YOUR NEW LEAF SPRING HANGERS IN PLACE AND BOLT THE AXLE IN PLACE. GENERALLY 7 INCH'S FORWARD EYE TO EYE OF FACTORY IS GOOD FOR KEEPING THE SAME WHEEL BASE. MOCK UP THE SHACKLES AND SHACKLE HANGERS AND TACK ONTO THE FRAME. GENERALLY 2-2.5 INCH'S REARWARD WILL YIELD A 35-40 DEGREE SHACKLE ANGLE. SET ONTO THE GROUND AT RIDE HEIGHT AND CHECK AXLE PLACEMENT, ALONG WITH SHACKLE ANGLE. IF EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD REMOVE SPRINGS AND BUSHING FROM BRACKETS SO THEY DON'T MELT OR BURN. AFTER WELDING, PAINT AND REINSTALL SPRINGS, BUSHINGS, AND HARDWARE. TORQUE ALL HARDWARE APPROPRIATELY. THESE ARE BASIC INSTRUCTIONS, AXLE PLACEMENT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT FROM PERSON TO VEHICLE.
NOTE: Please allow up to a week lead time before shipping out.