- Available in a 3/4" less than stock drop and flat versions
- Tapered for either a Toyota FJ-80 TRE. or Chevy 1 Ton ends
- Length from center of sector shaft to center of linkage end contact point is 5.825" eye to eye
- Arms are CNC machined from chromoly in the USA!
- The 3/4" and the flat pitman arm are 3/8ths of an inch shorter than the stock pitman arm measurements from center of sector shaft to center of tread
- These are designed to work with our Toyota steering arms which are slightly shorter than other companies arms, which allows pushing the axle forward
- Please allow 2-4 days lead time due to demand. We spline these when time allows as they are extremely time consuming to spline!